Lowa Isarco II GTX MID Winter Boots Stein Men
Product details: Lowa Isarco II GTX MID Winter Boots Stein Men
The Isarco II GTX® MID from Lowa for men is a winter shoe for cold days. It is suitable for all weather conditions, whether for a walk in the snow or just to get dry through wet, cold weather.
In a special manufacturing process, the outsole is sprayed directly onto the boot. This type of production creates a highly precise and very
strong connection between sole and shaft.
The sole is constructed in a kind of shell that optimally embeds the foot and thus guarantees a comfortable fit.
To stabilize the sole, a fixed nylon joint insert is integrated into the sole. This makes the shoes ideal for more demanding outdoor use.
• Moderately stiff" is a good symbiosis between optimal support of the foot muscles and a pleasant rolling behaviour
• Weight: 1120 g/pair (UK 8)
• Profile design for best slip resistance in winter conditions
• Versatile rubber compound that combines durability with good grip and flexibility
• Self-cleaning sole with optimized studs therefor
• GORE-TEX® Partelana warm lining keeps your feet warm and dry
• Thermally insulated insole protects against cold from below and keeps the warmth in the shoe
Upper material: suede leather, textile
Food: GTX® Partelana
Sole: LOWA® AL-S III