Product details: Leki Micro Trail Pro Pole Neonpink / Grau / Neongelb
The Leki Micro Trail Pro is made for all trail runners who want to traverse demanding terrain and have the best equipment to do so. This light, 195 g carbon folding pole is equipped with the Trigger Shark 2.0 System and newly designed Shark Frame Strap Mesh.
The strap is made from highly breathable mesh material with optimised close fit and is wider, while encompassing your hand securely. The Thermo grip extension ensures even more comfort and flexibility on steep terrain. You will always have flexibility on steep terrain thanks to the natural cork grip with extension.
The Push Button lets you fold together the Micro Trail to a packing size of 37 cm in the blink of an eye. Time to go, the mountain is calling.
• Construction: Folding | PB
• Fixed Length
• Grip: Trigger Shark 2.0 (2-Component)
• Strap: Trigger Shark (Frame Strap Mesh)
• Segments: 4-pieces
• Shaft Diameter: 16|14|14|14 mm
• Shaft Material: 100% Carbon (HM)
• Upper Section: 100% Carbon (HM)
• Lower Section: 100% Carbon (HM)
• Tip: Trail Running Tip
• Length/Size: 110 -135 cm in 5 cm steps
• Weight: 195 g / pole at a length of 120 cm
• Pack size: 37 cm at a length of 120 cm
Lightweight with the smallest pack size. Ideal poles for climbing, trail running, small tours or to take along on the road.
Superior comfort, maximum power transfer, easy handling.
Trigger Shark Frame Strap Mesh
• Breathable Mesh-Material
• Optimized fit (encloses the hand securely)
• Large support area
100% HM carbon
Highly-modular carbon to meet the highest weight and stiffness demands.
Trail Running Tip
• Light, alignment-free tip
• Concave spike provides foothold in each angle
• Optimum swing action