Leki Haute Route Pole Weiß / Rot
Product details: Leki Haute Route Pole Weiß / Rot
This two-piece Leki Haute Route touring pole is made of extremely robust aluminum. The Speed Lock + adjustment system is lighter, smaller and has the same holding force as Speed Lock 2. The comfortable Aergon grip has a large, ergonomic support surface on the grip head and an edge-free outer shape.
In combination with the grip extension, you have full control in every grip position. The adjustable strap can be adjusted to fit your hand size and helps save energy when ascending.
• Construction: Vario
• Handle: Aergon (Soft) + Thermo Long
• Strap: Lock Security Strap (Neoprene) (60% rubber, 40% nylon)
• Tube diameter: 18|16 mm
• Shaft material: Aluminum (HTS 6.5)
• Upper: Aluminum (HTS 6.5)
• Lower: Aluminum (HTS 6.5)
• Adjustment system: Speed Lock +
• BAsket: Touring, Backcountry (Binding Basket)
• Flex Tip (Long)
• Adjustment realm: 110 - 150 cm, stepless
• Weight: 290 g / piece
• Pack size: 101 cm
Lock Security Strap - Neoprene
Reinforced neoprene strap with convenient fleece lining for maximum comfort.
Thermal extension for a comfortable fit in every hand.
Speed Lock +
Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 35% lighter, 27% smaller and same holding force as SL1
Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
• Short edge helps to adjust climbing aid
• Long edge helps to remove ice from skins
Flex Tip Long
More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.