Leki Guide Extreme V Pole
Are you an enthusiastic backcountry skier who values low weight and high stability with maximum functionality? Then the Leki Guide Extreme V folding pole is the right choice for you. It is equipped with the innovative and extremely light Core Locking Device (CLD) folding pole technology.
This allows you to fold the pole up to 42 cm in a flash. The unique Trigger Vertical Strap, specially developed for backcountry skiers, offers mountaineers a variety of grip options, perfect adjustment, full power transmission and the proven trigger mechanism for upward traction forces.
The upper pole segments are made of carbon, while the lower part is made of high-strength aluminium and thus offers protection against ski edges. The Binding Basket, specially developed to meet the needs of backcountry skiers, allows comfortable use of bindings and climbing aids.
• Construction: Foldable poles, CLD Vario
• Handle: + Thermo Long Trigger S Vertical
• Strap: Trigger S Vertical (Mesh)
• Tube diameter: 16|14|14|14 mm
• Shaft material: Carbon, aluminum
• Upper: 100% Carbon
• Lower: Aluminum (HTS 6.5)
• Adjustment system: Speed Lock 2
• Basket: Touring, Backcountry (Binding Basket)
• Flex Tip (Long)
• Adjustment realm: 115 - 135 cm, stepless
• Weight: 257 g / piece
• Pack size: 42 cm
Core Locking Device (CLD)
• Intuitive locking mechanism
• Slim lightweight construction
• Internal protected system
Trigger S Vertical
• First safety release for touring poles.
• Maximum power transfer.
Trigger S Vertical Strap
Makes the Trigger S Vertical System perfect. Trigger S Loop – small, strong, fl exible – reliable connection.
Thermal extension for a comfortable fit in every hand.
Speed Lock 2
Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force - at least.
Carbon & Aluminum
Light and stiff carbon upper segment for perfect turns with minimum weight. Sturdy aluminium lower segment.
• Short edge helps to adjust climbing aid
• Long edge helps to remove ice from skins
Flex Tip Long
More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.