Product details: La Sportiva TX4 Approach Shoes Carbon / Aqua Women
The La Sportiva TX 4 is a leather shoe from the Traverse X series, specifically designed for technical approaches, via ferrata and hiking. It is characterized by its design inspired by the Climbing series. With its light weight and high comfort, this shoe is ideal for alpinists and mountain lovers.
The patent lacing system of the La Sportiva TX4 for women regulates tension and inner volumes in one simple move. The wide front footbed with tapered sides to eliminate leverage points and enhance torsional stability.
• Structured and rugged Traverse X series shoe with leather upper
• STB Control System: Shaft wraps midsole in midsection for increased stability
• High scratch resistance and lightweight thanks to PU TechLite rand and rubber toe
• MegaGrip Vibram sole with Impact Brake System
• Reinforced Trail Bite Heel for braking effect
• Climbing Zone in front for climbing
• Upper: Suede + TechLite 1.5 mm
• Lining and midsole: Injected and cushioning EVA and mesh
• Footbed: Ortholite Approach 4 mm
• 100 % recycled laces
Upper: leather, other material
Lining and insole: textile, other material
Sole: other material