Product details: La Sportiva TX Guide Approach Shoes Black / Yellow Men
The TX Guide approach shoes combine the features of running, climbing and approach shoes. Thus, La Sportiva offers a high-performance and durable footwear that supports mountain guides and all those who work on the mountain during technical approaches and climbs.
The design of these shoes copies running and approach shoes. Whereas the construction of the tongue is inspired by running shoes and avoids the tiny stones from getting in. The asymmetric lacing goes all the way to the toes and ensures a snug fit, just like what approach sheos are known for.
The protective rim and the climbing zone in the midsole represent further characteristics of climbing shoes. Thanks to Impact Brake System Cleats, the wide heel provides stability uphill, while facilitating to brake on the way back down. The Vibram MegaGrip and IdroGrip dual compund outsole makes for a good combination of stability and durability.
Versatility, lightweight and protection, the La Sportiva TX Guide approach shoes are reliable companions for walk-run and approach routes. Be your own guide with the TX Guide.
• Tech fit: Precise, technical and snug fitting
• Abrasion-resistant mesh upper
• Asymmetical approach lacing to the toes
• Climbing inspired polyurethane Tech-Lite rim
• External, lightweight and protective heel protection
• Running-fit tongue with cuff construction
• 4 mm Ortholite Approach footbed
• Compression molded EVA midsole
• Vibram MegaGrip and IdroGrip dual compund outsole
• 100 % recycled laces
Upper: textile, other material
Lining and insole: textile
Sole: other material