La Sportiva Bushido II Running Shoes Metal / Flash Green Men
Product details: La Sportiva Bushido II Running Shoes Metal / Flash Green Men
High speed trailrunning is your passion? The La Sportiva Bushido II is the perfect competition shoe for the world of skyraces. This Trailrunning shoe offers perfect stability and support and an aggressive sole for all types of terrain.
Thanks to the STB Control construction, the TPU skeleton placed laterally on the uppers, reaches down to wrap the midsole in the medial part, stabilizing the shoe. This solution allows to obtain a snug fit and greater overall stability thanks to the synergistic work of uppers and midsole, as well as the reduced weight of the product, avoiding the insertion of heavy stabilizers in the central part of the shoe.
The FriXion Red double compound sole has different support surfaces: the rounded shape of the external lugs that rise sideways to touch the midsole, creates a gradual support angle with the ground, maintaining stability even in extreme foot torsion. This allows you to run safely even on more technical terrain in the presence of roots, stones and branches. Maximum support on the medial part of the foot, freedom of movement and comfort at the toe.
• Super-clean design with minimal stitching
• Uppers with internal slip-on construction: wraps around the foot like a sock without compressing it or exerting pressure points
• New heel designed for maximum comfort of fit
• EVA layer for better cushioning and impact absorption
• The FriXion Red double compound sole has different support surfaces, guaranteeing maximum grip on all types of terrain
• Breathable air mesh upper
• Compressed EVA midsole and Stability Control System
• 4 mm Ortholite Ergonomic Footbed
Weight/shoe: 300 g
Drop: 6 mm
Upper: textile, other material
Lining and insole: textile, other material