Product details: La Sportiva Bushido II Running Shoes Black / Hawaiian Sun Men
The La Sportiva Bushido II are the perfect competition shoes for the world of skyraces. These Trailrunningshoes offer perfect stability, support and an aggressive sole for all types of terrain.
The Bushido II from La Sportiva is super light, aggressive, with plenty of grip and guarantees perfect stability on any off-road surface. Thanks to the Stability Control construction, the TPU skeleton on the inner side of the shaft extends below the midsole and thus stabilizes the foot. The shoes thus better wrap the foot and provide more stability through the cooperation of the upper and midsole. Since there is no need for heavy stabilizers, the shoe turns out lighter.
The sole of the Bushido II with dual rubber compound FriXion Red is suitable for any surface, whether stone, scree, grass, moss or mud. The outer rounded lugs, which extend laterally to the midsole, form a gradual tread angle on the ground, maintaining stability even under extreme torsion of the foot. This ensures safe running even on difficult surfaces. The compressed EVA midsole provides durability and responsiveness.
The La Sportiva running shoe also provides maximum support and wrapping in the mid-foot area and plenty of freedom of movement and comfort at the toe.
• Eco-friendly Ortholite insole with recycled rubber, machine washable
• Maximum comfort thanks to the ventilation of the sole and the highly breathable PU foam cells
• Sweat wicking support for dry feet
• Very durable
• Clean construction with as few seams as possible
• Breathable Air Mesh
• Upper with slip-on construction: wraps the foot like a sock
• Improved heel for maximum fit and comfort
• Cushion Platform insert in EVA for more cushioning and improved shock absorption
• Sole with dual rubber compound FriXion Red for maximum grip
• 100 % recycled laces
Upper: textile, other material
Lining and insole: textile
Sole: other material