Product details: La Sportiva Bushido II GTX Running Shoes Night Blue / Tango Red Men
If you're looking for a trail running shoe that's made for all weather conditions, then the Bushido II GTX from La Sportiva is just what you need! It combines lightness with a perfect fit and safety.
The Bushido II GTX from La Sportiva made of Gore-Tex Invisible Fit - Membrane is a classic mountain running shoe.
This extra light, adhesive and attacking shoe was developed for the Skyraces world as well as for use in the winter months and guarantees perfect surefootedness in any off-road terrain.
The FriXion Red double compound sole is aggressive and makes for an ideal combination of grip, long lasting wear and shock absorption. This increases your safety, even if you are going to run on more technical terrain where you'll pass roots, stones and branches. Maximum support on the medial part of the foot, freedom of movement and comfort at the toe make all the difference when wearing the Bushido II Running Shoes by La Sportiva.
• Gore-Tex membrane with breathable, waterproof and super flexible Invisible Fit technology
• Clean construction with minimal seams
• Uppers with internal slip-on construction: Wraps around the foot like a sock without excessive compression or pressure
• Heel designed for maximum comfort
• Reinforcements in thermoplastic film for resistance to rubbing and abrasion
• Footbed: Ortholite Ergonomic 4 mm
Drop: 6 mm
Lining and insole: textile, other material