Product details: ZUT EXHIBITS TESTED ITEM La Sportiva Akasha Running Shoes Black / Yellow Men
Mountain running endurance shoe with great shock absorption, designed for long distance trails, Ultra-Marathons, Ultra-Trails and for use on long training session.
Akasha, a Sanskrit word that stays for “ether”, is the La Sportiva Mountain Running boot with the greatest shock absorption: dedicated to the world of endurance competitions, it is perfect on long distance runs, Ultra-Marathons, Ultra-Trails and for long training sessions. The Cushion Platform™ footbed provides excellent shock absorption and comfort together with the wide internal volume, the soft, breathable, and snug fitting uppers and a slip on construction that eliminates compression points during the race.
The innovative front active inserts Dynamic ProTechTion™ provide protection and structure following the foot in a dynamic way and without constrictions. The dual mix FriXion XT grippy sole is equipped with the exclusive Trail Rocker™ solution to promote the natural movement “external heel – internal toe” of the foot during running. Akasha, the essence of the ultra-runner: protection, comfort and shock absorption.
• Shock absorbing and abrasion resistant TPU toe cap
• All-Ground sole thanks to graded width supplied by the Trail Rocker™ system
• Soft Slip-on uppers, tight fi t and super breathability with slipper sock construction to avoid compression points and to provide the maximum comfort
• Wide volumes designed for long use during endurance competitions
• Front active reinforcements Dynamic ProTechTion™: provide protection and structure following the foot movement in a dynamic way without constriction
• Extra shock absorption thanks to the Cushion Platform™ footbed
• Weight: 330 g / Schuh
• Drop: 6 mm
Upper: AirMesh + PU Leather at the rear and Dynamic ProTechTion™ at the toe
Lining: Mesh non slip
Midsole: Injected EVA and Cushion Platform™
Footbed: Ortholite® Mountain Running
Sole: FriXion® Red dual denisty with Trail Rocker™ System