Kohla Peak Universal Climbing Skins
Product details: Kohla Peak Universal Climbing Skins
The skin strip is ideally adjustable and variable in length due to its prefabricated shovel section with Cobra tip connection and asymmetric cut. The Multi-Clip tail connection system included in the delivery can be applied to a max. board length of up to 179 cm.
The assembling and adjustment of the system is made easier through graphics on the adhesive side. Both the Vacuum Base and the Hot-Melt technology make the Peak Splitboard the perfect choice for you. It can be designed and finished in a super flexible manner.
• Specific solvent-free Hot-Melt glue
• Application range up to -30°C
• Prefabricated skin strip (135 mm width)
• Supplied with skin bag, protective foil
• Lenght 170 cm
• Multifit Skin
• Mixmohair (65% mohair/35% nylon)
• 4 layer lamination
• Exclusive speed webbing
• Water-resistant fluorocarbon impregnation
• Solvent-free coating
• Polyester-cotton back layer system
• PA and TPE plastic parts
• Stainless steel tip attachment
• Butterfly attachment
Please note: K-Clips and template NOT included!