Product details: Kjus Duana Ski Jacket Fiery Red / Black Women
Feminine, slim silhouette with maximum insulation: the warming materials, innovative details and top-quality workmanship guarantee comfort for women throughout the winter season with the Duana ski jacket from Kjus.
• Detachable hood with shield
• Push button system for hood
• Extra high stand-up collar with zip garage
• Waterproof 2-way Reversed YKK® Zipper
• Side pockets with waterproof YKK® zippers
• Elastic hem
• Arm adjustment with YKK® zipper and integrated ski pass pocket
• KJUS AC-Vent™ Ventilation system
• Preformed set-in sleeves with integrated sleeve cuffs
• 4-way stretch lining with 3D mesh shoulder sets
• Removable adjustable snow guard with non-slip rubber band
• Two mesh inner pockets and one YKK® zippered pocket
• Removable eyeglass cleaning bag
• Water column 20'000 mm
• Breathability 20'000 g/m²/24h
• DWR Technology
• Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Main fabric 100% Polyamide
Membrane Dermizax® EV
Lining 89% Polyester, 11% Elastane
Insulation 100% Duck Down, 90/10, 650 f.p.
100% Polyester (hull, 100g + sleeves, 80g Kjus Fast® Thermo)
KJUS Premium Down
Down from responsible suppliers who ensure the welfare of the animals and strictly reject live plucking. Highest down quality with a filling thickness of up to 850 cuin.
The KJUS patented ventilation system supports the body's own temperature regulation in a matter of seconds and provides immediate cooling. A great advantage, especially when the activity level rises.
Very thin, stretchable membrane from Toray that offers both 100 percent waterproofness and high breathability.