K2 Snowboarding Lien AT Snowboard Bindings Men
The K2 Lien AT was developed to provide unmatched board feel and uninhibited board flex without sacrificing power transfer.
The most customizable binding in the line, this binding features our tuneable TriPod™ chassis complete with heel LockOut Block as well as our Perfect Fit™ 2.0 toe strap and rugged Sender™ ankle strap.
• Chassis Material: GF Nylon Performance
• Footbed: 3° Canting , Seamless EVA Footbed
• Adjustments: 100% Toolless Adjustment , Adjustable Power Ramp , On-Board Toe Adjust , Heel LockBlock , Tuneable TriPod Contact Pods
• Highback & Features: All-Terrain Nylon , Forward Lean Adjustment , Airlock Forward Lean Adjustment , Tool-less Forward Lean Adj
• Ratchets: Aluminum Fixed-Pivot Ratchet , Integrated EZ feed Housing
• Snowboard Bindings Category: All Mountain
• Chassis: TriPod™ , Urethane Dampeners , Mini Disc
• Ankle Strap: Sender™ Strap , 3D Ankle Strap , Cam-Lock™ Centering , Hinge Mount
• Toe Strap: Perfect Fit™ 2.0 , Cam-Lock™ Centering
• Binding Flex: 4/5
A way to rethink the traditional binding baseplate design. Designed to act as the most biomechanically efficient chassis possible, the TriPod™ baseplate features power transmission pods that coincide with the three points of contact of the foot and is designed to flex the way that the foot is naturally meant to.
3° Canted Footbed:
Canted 3° to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control while reducing fatigue.
100% Tool-less Adjustments:
Our traditional bindings have 100% tool-less adjustment capability. Ankle straps and highbacks can be adjusted by hand, and ankle straps can be centered with the pop of a lever. Keep it simple and enjoy.