- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Product details: Jones Snowboards Stratos 21/22 Snowboard White
The Jones Stratos is a hybrid all-mountain board with the body of a directional freeride board and the spirit of a freestyle board.
It gives you a playful board feel thanks to its narrow sidecut and friendly flex. The 10 mm taper and 3D Contour Base 3.0 give it the float and turn performance of a pow board.
The directional rocker profile and Traction Tech 3.0 keep the Stratos on edge when accelerating into carves. Meanwhile, the textured Eco-Plastic topsheet and Basalt stringers add torsion and reduce the board's chatter in rough terrain.
The Stratos from Jones Snowboards also features Float Pack Inserts that provide a setback stance option for the deepest days.
• Ideal for all-conditions freeriding, freestyle and carving
• Directional Rocker (tip & tail rocker, camber under foot)
• Directional Flex Pattern
• Sidecut: 7,5 m (159 cm)
• Blunt Nose
• Edges: Traction Tech 3.0, Oversized Recycled
• Progressive Sidecut
• Ultra Core
• Biax Fiberglass
• Flip-Flop Base, Sintered 9900
• Power Sustainable Basalt Stringers
• Textured ECO-Plastic Topsheet
• Recycled Black ABS
• Wend Natural Wax
• Organic Resin
All Mountain: 8/10
156 cm = 54-77 kg
159 cm = 64-86 kg
162 cm = 67-91 kg