Product details: Isbjörn Monsune Hardshell Jacket Black Kids
Monsune, the shell jacket for children by Isbjörn is made of a very durable nylon fabric called Tactel. The shell jacket is 100% waterproof with taped seams, thanks to the materials fine ventilation ability (15,000 gr), the excess value is ventilated out of the garment. In this way, the child stays at the right temperature regardless of activity and weather.
This hardshell jacket Monsune by Isbjörn is made for daily use, it has a growth cuff in the sleeve that extends the jacket sleeve by about 3 cm, to be able to be used for another season. The jacket has an integrated hood that is adjustable. Reflective details you can find at the back and upper sleeves. With different intermediate layers underneath, their shell jackets are suitable all year round from skiing to hiking in the summer.
The material is Bluesign certified for the benefit of children and nature.
• 2-layer laminated material (membrane)
• Knitwear lined collar
• Two waterproof chest pockets
• Inner chest pocket
• Waterproof front zipper with protection behind and under the chin
• Integrated hood with 3 point adjustable hood
• Mesh lining in the body
• Nylon lining in sleeves
• 2 point adjustment in the hem
• Soft cuffs in sleeve endings
• Waterpillar 15.000 mm / Permeability 15.000 g/H2O/m2/24hrs
Outer fabric: 100 % polyamid
Inner fabric: 100 % polyester