Product details: Isbjörn Helicopter Winter Jacket Swedish Blue Kids
Winter jacket or ski jacket. Yes, the things we love have many names. Here at Isbjörn they call this jacket Helicopter a padded winter jacket. This is an outer layer that keeps out both the wind and rain, and the outer fabric is lined with a membrane that allows excess heat to escape. Isbjörn have also added PrimaLoft padding that is fantastically soft and provides great warmth while keeping weight to a minimum.
Consequently, your child should remain suitably warm and dry throughout the winter. Whatever the weather and whatever the activity. Taped seams throughout prevent water seeping through when in close contact with rain or snow. This winter jacket is made from an exceptionally strong nylon fabric called Taslan, which has 2-3 times the durability of polyester. As a result this garment can easily withstand everyday wear, with no loss of the functionality you expect as an Isbjörn fan. This jacket has cuffs that can be easily adjusted on the inside to extend by approx. 3 cm.
This allows the garment to be worn for an additional season if needed. Recommended for everyday wear at preschool and school and for winter ski holidays.
• Two waterproof front pockets
• Front zipper with front flap
• Adjustable and removable hood
• 2 point adjustable in the hem
• Snowgaiter in the waist with adjustable closing
• Expandable in sleeve endings, 3 cm
• 100% seam sealed
• Waterpillar 15.000mm, Breathablity 15.000gr
• Washable in 40 degrees, Dryer closet or tumble dryer at 40 degrees
• Bionic Finish Eco Flourcarbonefree water repellant treatment
100 % poyamide
Padding: 100 % polyester