Product details: Icebug Outrun RB9X Running Shoes Slate Grey / Teal Men
The Outrun Men RB9X by Icebug is a trailrunning shoe with focus on long distance comfort. The users range from recreational runners looking for support and stability, to the more experienced ones when collecting base miles.
This snug fit is especially appreciated on long descents and the toebox is generously sized as feet might swell after a while. Mudguard around the entire shoe protects when the trail gets more technical.
The BUGforce midsole provides high rebound and ample cushioning, a combination that translates to a soft ground impact but yet an energetic take off. Torsional rigidity supports on uneven surfaces and the forefoot Rock Shield protects in rocky terrain.
Icebug has made it their mission to be as environmentally friendly as possible. Both the shoes and the production and transport are designed to be climate-positive. The materials used are largely recycled, made from non-fossil and environmentally friendly fabrics and dyed with non-harmful methods.
• Upper: Durable textile made from 100 % recycled PET Polyester
• Lining: Half lined with bluesign, solution dyed 100% recycled GRS certified PET Polyester
• Insock: Removable Ortholite Hybrid
• Midsole: BUGforce EVA with 20 % Bloom foam
• Outsole: RB9X with 15 % recycled rubber
• Last: Regular with straight big toe line
Weight/shoe: 305 g (US 9)
Drop: 7 mm
Upper fabric: Textile
Lining and cover sole: Textile, EVA