Product details: Icebug Outrun RB9X Running Shoes Teal / Mango Women
The Outrun RB9X by Icebug is a trailrunning shoe with focus on long distance comfort. The users range from recreational runners looking for support and stability, to the more experienced ones when collecting base miles.
The light Polyester upper, in combination with the lacing system and comfortable heel cup, offers a nearly custom fit. This snug fit is especially appreciated on long descents and the toebox is generously sized as feet might swell after a while.
Mudguard around the entire shoe protects when the trail gets more technical. The BUGforce midsole provides high rebound and ample cushioning, a combination that translates to a soft ground impact but yet an energetic take off.
The lugs are designed for easy trails and gravel roads and the RB9X compound provides unparallelled traction on both sunny and rainy days.
Icebug has made it their mission to be as environmentally friendly as possible. Both the shoes and the production and transport are designed to be climate-positive. The materials used are largely recycled, made from non-fossil and environmentally friendly fabrics and dyed with non-harmful methods.
• Upper: Durable textile made from 100 % recycled, certified PET Polyester with bluesign certification
• Lining: Half lined with bluesign, solution dyed 100 % recycled GRS certified PET Polyester
• Insock: Removable Ortholite Hybrid
• Midsole: BUGforce EVA with 20 % BLOOM foam
• Outsole: RB9X with 15 % recycled rubber
• Cushioning: Full
• Last: Regular with straight big toe line
Weight/shoe: 305 gr (US 9)
Drop: 7 mm
Upper fabric: Textile
Lining and cover sole: Textile, EVA