Hoka Torrent 2 Running Shoes Outer Space / Atlantis Men
Product details: Hoka Torrent 2 Running Shoes Outer Space / Atlantis Men
An agile shoe for trail competitions, the Hoka Torrent 2 has a straightforward silhouette with an almost contradictory combination of cushioning and agility.
The Profly midsole makes this lightweight performance possible: it gently cushions the landing and provides a responsive push-off of the foot. The Torrent 2's special mesh construction is made from recycled Repreve yarn from UNIFI, which is made from recycled plastic. Realigned, multidirectional lugs on the Hoka Torrent 2 provide improved grip and the rubber outsole adheres optimally to any surface.
• Special mesh made from recycled polyester fibers.
• Reinforced overlays protect against debris on the trail
• Profly midsole for a cushioned landing and more forward propulsion on the push off
• Multidirectional lugs for optimal grip on uneven terrain
• Good grip rubber outsole with marbling
Drop: 5 mm
Weight/Shoe: 264 g