Hoka Torrent 2 Running Shoes Black Iris / Cascade Women
Product details: Hoka Torrent 2 Running Shoes Black Iris / Cascade Women
An agile shoe for trail competitions, the Hoka Torrent 2 has a straightforward silhouette with an almost contradictory combination of cushioning and agility.
The Profly midsole makes this lightweight performance possible: it gently cushions the landing and provides a responsive push-off of the foot. The Torrent 2's special mesh construction is made from recycled Repreve yarn from UNIFI, which is made from recycled plastic. Realigned, multidirectional lugs provide better grip and the rubber outsole adheres optimally to any surface.
• Special mesh made from recycled polyester fibers.
• Reinforced overlays protect against debris on the trail
• Profly midsole for a cushioned landing and more forward propulsion on the push off
• New multidirectional lugs for optimal grip on uneven terrain
• Good adhesion rubber outsole with marbling
Drop at 5 mm
Weight: 215 g