Hoka Kaha Low GTX Approach Shoes Black Iris / Moroccan Blue Women
Product details: Hoka Kaha Low GTX Approach Shoes Black Iris / Moroccan Blue Women
The Hoka Kaha Low Gore-Tex features a lower, ankle-high profile. Named after the Maori word for strength and support, it lives up to its name.
Uphill it gives you a tailwind and downhill it pushes the envelope. In addition to its exceptional weight-to-cushioning ratio, the Kaha Low Gore-Tex offers Hoka's signature benefits: a combination of Hoka's proprietary foams with patented geometries, superbly grippy Vibram Mega-Grip and adjustable lacing system for optimal underfoot support.
The Kaha Low Gtx delivers a smooth, consistent ride with optimal support and features the same Gore-Tex liner as the original to keep your feet comfortably dry in any weather. Just what you need when wanderlust takes hold of you.
• Nubuck leather
• Abrasion resistant rubber toe cap
• Gore-Tex liner for improved weather resistance
• Comfortable EVA upper directly on the foot
• Supportive rubberized foam base for durable cushioning
• Super grippy Vibram Mega-Grip outsole with 5mm lugs
• Multi-directional lugs for optimal grip on uneven terrain
Drop: 6 mm
Weight/Shoe: 364 g