- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Hoka Anacapa Low GTX Approach Shoes Cherry Mahogany / Hot Sauce Women
Product details: Hoka Anacapa Low GTX Approach Shoes Cherry Mahogany / Hot Sauce Women
A sustainably crafted day-hiker designed for weekend adventures, the Hoka Anacapa Low GTX is a low-profile take on the Anacapa Mid.
Engineered from lightweight leather certified by the Leather Working Group, the versatile silhouette employs recycled polyester in the collar, mesh and laces. Equipped with our Achilles-cradling pull tab and grounded in a 50% soy-based sockliner, this waterproof hiker is outfitted with GORE-TEX Leaf product technology to keep feet dry and comfortable in wet conditions.
An innovative style that applies signature HOKA extended-heel geometry—and was trail tested over 1,300 miles—the Anacapa Low GTX utilizes a Vibram Megagrip outsole for superior traction in uneven terrain.
• Protected with PFC-Free water repellency treatment
• Leather Working Group Gold-rated waterproof nubuck leather
• Gusseted tongue to mitigate trail debris
• Recycled polyester content in collar, mesh and laces
• GORE-TEX Leaf Technology designed to keep feet dry and comfortable
• Molded PU sockliner derived from 50% soybean oil
• Compression molded EVA midsole for balanced, cushioned ride
• Extended heel geometry for smoother heel-to-toe transitions
• Grounded in a Vibram MegaGrip rubber outsole
Drop: 6 mm
Weight/Shoe: 335 g