Product details: Hestra Philippe Raoux Classic Gloves Navy
Here combines the style of yesteryear with the functionality and high weather protection of today. Let's go! With the Philippe Raoux Classic glove from Hestra you can conquer some snowy mountains.
Inspired by ski legend Philippe Raoux, this Philippe Raoux Classic Finger Glove is both long and warm. With its longer finish, it offers protection from snow penetration, while the removable inner glove can be easily washed and dried. This glove is perfect for long days of changing weather conditions, whether on the slopes or off.
• Long, warm ski glove for skiers and snowboarders
• The chrome-free and undyed Ecocuir cowhide leather guarantees good grip and durability
• With windproof, water-repellent and breathable polyamide fabric
• Removable fleece lining (Bemberg) with polyester insulation (G-loft)
• Long cuff with drawstring
• Adjustable Velcro wrist closure
• Carabiner and eyelets for hanging/fastening
• Can be combined with different inner gloves
Upper fabric 1: 100 % polyamide
Upper fabric 2: 100% leather; contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Lining: 100 % polyester
Insulation: 100 % polyester