Product details: Grüezi Bag Biopod DownWool Subzero 185 Down Sleeping Bag Petrol
The Gruezi Bag Biopod DownWool Subzero down sleeping bag is a product of Biopod Series. Gruezi Bag uses DownWool as insulation material. The DownWool Subzero is designed for spring and autumn nights.
With DownWool Gruezi Bag achieves the very best insulation values in combination with perfect sleeping comfort. Due to the high insulation values of DownWool, Gruezi Bag can use less filling material. That‘s why the Biopod DownWool Subzero is particularly light and small in pack volume.
This down sleeping bag is the ideal companion for temperatures until just above freezing in the tent or under the stars.
• Adjustable hood: adapts to the shape of the head extremely well
• Face baffle: forms a softer transition of insulation to the face and prevents loss of heat.
• Draft collar: fits snugly around the neck and prevents heat escaping
• Pillow pocket: Put a piece of clothing, e.g. a fleece jacket, into the pillow pocket to create a pillow that stays in place.
• Inner and external pockets: for valuable items and things you would rather have close by
• Two-way zip with wide covering: to prevent heat loss through the zip
• White zip: allows you to find the sleeping bag easily even in the dark
• Zip retainer tape: to allow the zip to open and close more easily without getting stuck.
• Innovative foot ventilation system: Thanks to the innovative foot ventilation system, you can place your feet comfortably on the top side of the sleeping bag to allow excess heat to vent.
• Chamber construction: H-chambers, on the upper side also in V-shape
• Feater loops (built-in for Feater - The Feet Heater): the waist-high bag with electrical heating can be added to the sleeping bag
• PFC free: no perfluorinated chemicals are used.
• Highly water repellent: due to the use of the durable german impregnation Bionic Finish Eco
• Outer material: Breathable and water-repellent ultra-light 20 denier 380T nylon (100% polyamide)
• Inner material: Breathable nylon, pleasant to the skin
• Filling: 410g DownWool of 70% duck down (90/10, 650+ cuin) and 30% wool
• Size: 215 x 80 x 50 cm (for body heights up to 185 cm)
• Pack size: Ø 20 x 32 cm, compressed Ø 21 x 23 cm
• Pack volume: 10 litres, compressed 8 litres
• Material: 100% polyamide, Filling: 70% down / 30% wool - contains non-textile parts of animal origin
• Temperature EN 23537-1: TKomfort: 2°C / TLimit: -4°C / TExtrem: -20°C ++ TKomfort: 35°F / TLimit: 24°F / TExtrem: -4°F
How DownWool works
DownWool is an innovative high-end filling composed of 70% down and 30% wool. Down has a very high insulation capacity and a low weight. However, down only provides insulation as long as it is dry. With increasing humidity, the insulating effect of down is significantly reduced. The characteristic of wool is that it provides insulation and absorbs moisture. In this way, the down will stay dry and thus keeps its very high insulation capacity. With the unique mix of DownWool, optimal insulation and a perfect dry sleeping climate with a low weight is achieved. The sleeping climate is decisive for sleep quality. The deeper and more relaxed your sleep, the more rested you will be the next morning.
100 % Polyamid
Fillung: 70 % Down; contains non-textile components of animal origin
30 % Wool