Product details: Grüezi Bag Biopod DownWool Nature Down Sleeping Bag Grün
Back to nature. Gruezi Bag wanted to create a sleeping bag made from 100% natural materials – from the packaging down to the last button: and they did it! You will be amazed at the sleeping conditions and the sense of well-being you get in the Gruezi Bag Biopod Downwool Nature down sleeping bag. Once you’ve slept in it, you’ll never want to come out!
For extra comfort, the sleeping bag is also adjustable in width. As insulation material Gruezi Bag uses the proven DownWoolfilling. With DownWool Gruezi Bag achieves best insulation values combined with perfect sleeping comfort. Due to the high insulation values of DownWool, less filling material is needed. This is why the Biopod DownWool Nature is extremely light and has a small pack volume.
This down sleeping bag is the ideal companion for camping, in the caravan, or to replace a duvet.
• Adjustable width: Overlapping, buttoned design with a wide cover to give the sleeping bag a generously large opening
• Adjustable hood: adapts to the shape of the head extremely well
• Pillow pocket: Put a piece of clothing, e.g. a fleece jacket, into the pillow pocket to create a pillow that stays in place
• Inner and external pockets: for valuable items and things you would rather have close by
• Chamber construction: H-chambers, on the upper side also in V-shape
• Feater loops (built-in for Feater - The Feet Heater): the waist-high bag with electrical heating can be added to the sleeping bag
• PFC free: no perfluorinated chemicals are used
• Outer material: Highly breathable and skin friendly GZ-Cotton (100% cotton)
• Inner material: Cosy and breathable cotton
• Skin compatibility: Confidence in Textiles: Tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
• Buttons: Wooden buttons, double-row
• Filling: 380g DownWool of 70% duck down (90/10, 650+ cuin) and 30% wool
• Certification: The down in this sleeping bag is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS CU 859743).
• Size: 215 x 80 x 50 cm (for body heights up to 185 cm)
• Pack size: Ø 19 x 35 cm
• Pack volume: 10 litres
• Material: 100% cotton, Filling: 70% down / 30% wool - contains non-textile parts of animal origin
• Temperature EN 23537-1: TKomfort: 6°C / TLimit: 1°C / TExtrem: -13°C
How DownWool works
DownWool is an innovative high-end filling composed of 70% down and 30% wool. Down has a very high insulation capacity and a low weight. However, down only provides insulation as long as it is dry. With increasing humidity, the insulating effect of down is significantly reduced. The characteristic of wool is that it provides insulation and absorbs moisture. In this way, the down will stay dry and thus keeps its very high insulation capacity. With the unique mix of DownWoolGBachieve optimal insulation and a perfect dry sleeping climate with a low weight. The sleeping climate is decisive for sleep quality. The deeper and more relaxed your sleep, the more rested you will be the next morning.