Product details: Grüezi Bag Biopod Down Hybrid Ice Cold 180 Down Sleeping Bag Platin Grey
The Biopod Down Hybrid Ice Cold 180 from Grüezi Bag uses the finest goose down (90/10, 800+ cuin, RDS certified) as insulation material. The V-shaped chamber system supports sensitive body zones with even more filled box chambers. In addition, further side chambers provide balanced insulation.
As a further insulation layer, a layer of pure Norwegian Wool by lavalan is used, which not only provides additional insulation, but can also absorb 30% of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. This prevents condensation on the inside of the outer shell.
The wool thus protects the down from occurring moisture. Because only dry and fluffy down insulates optimally The combination of the two insulation materials down and wool creates a dry warm climate.
Grüezi has integrated a heating element in the Biopod Down Hybrid Ice Cold, which can be operated using a standard power bank. So if you don't have enough energy to warm yourself and the sleeping bag, the heating element will help you out. Cold feet are a thing of the past. After about 15 minutes, your sleeping bag will be snug and warm for the night. The best prerequisite for a restful and relaxed night. Of course, the washable heating element can be removed easily and quickly.
Grüezi Bag takes responsibility for the geese and sheep that produce the insulation materials. Therefore, only wool from Norway and RDS-certified down is used.
• Adjustable hood fits snugly to the shape of the head
• Facebaffle forms a softer insulating transition to the face and prevents heat loss
• Thermal collar wraps smoothly around the neck and prevents heat from escaping
• Outside pocket for valuables and things you prefer to keep close to you
• Two-way zipper so you can open the zipper from in and outside
• Wide zipper cover
• Box chamber construction, H-chambers, on top additionally in V-shape, special side chambers
• Removable heating element, ca.50g, runtime with 5.000mAh: ca. 1,8 hours / 10.000mAh: ca. 3,6 hours
• Inner pocket with USB port for a powerbank
• PFC free
• Recycled fabrics
• Highly water repellent
• Outer/inner fabric made of recycled, breathable polyamide
• Filling of 630 g goose down (90/10 with 800+ cuin) 60g/m² Norwegian Wool
• Weight: approx. 1.250 g + pack sack + heating element
• Size: 203 x 82 x 52 cm (suitable up to body height: 180 cm)
• Pack size at approx. 21 x 36 cm(12,5 L), compressed 21 x 28 cm (10 L)
• Temperature EN 23537-1: T Comfort: -5°C / T Limit: -12°C / T Extreme: -31°C
Outer/inner: 100% polyamide
Filling 1: 85% wool, 15% polylactide
Filling 2: 100% down
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin