Grivel Clepsydra K10G HMS HMS Carabiner
The Grivel Clepsydra is a belay carabiner with redundant gate closure, wire-fixation and high breaking load.
Grivel has designed a totally new carabiner where a simple second wire gate isolates the belay loop and keeps the proper orientation even with the carabiner door open.
The additional wire gate keeps the carabiner in position.
To place the Clepsydra is a totally automatic and intuitive operation.
• Bomb proof twingate patented system
• Second wire gate isolating the belay loop for belaying or rappelling
• Closed belay loop even with the carabiner’s door open
• Totally automatic operation
• Rounded and large surface for rope and belay loop
• Hot drop forged
CE - UIAA
Minor Axis: 9kN