Product details: Grayl Ultralight Compact Purifier Bottle 16 oz Filter Bottle Coyote Amber
Tap into the world’s water sources and safely drink from sketchy spigots, hotel sinks, murky rivers, wells or lakes. The Grayl Ultralight Compact Purifier combines speed, simplicity and effectiveness like no other.
In eight seconds, it makes 16 ounces (473 ml) of clean drinking water anywhere on earth. Geopress protects from waterborne pathogens (e. g. virus, bacteria, protozoan cysts), pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, and even microplastics. Also improves taste, smell, and clarity!
And what is almost as important: Ultralight Compact Purifier saves money and waste; travel sustainably and never buy single-use bottled water again.
• Removes: waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.9% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
• Filters: particulates (sediment, microplastics) and many chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals
• SimpleVent Drink Cap vents air while purifying, protects against cross contamination, grime and dirt, allows one-handed hydration through fast-flow drink spout
• Active Technology: ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon
• Fast Flow Rate: 15 seconds per 16 oz (2 liters/minute)
• Cartridge lifespan: rated for 300 cycles (40 gal./150 L), or three years have elapsed since first use, it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge
• BPA-Free materials: made from polypropylene, food-grade silicone, TPE, ABS food-grade plastic
Capacity: 16 oz (473 ml)
Weight: 10.9 oz (309 g)
Height: 9.625" (24.5 cm) H
Diameter (at base): 2.7” (6.8 cm)