- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Product details: Grayl 710 ml GeoPress Purifier Bottle Covert Black
Tap into the world’s water sources and safely drink from sketchy spigots, hotel sinks, murky rivers, wells or lakes. The Grayl Geopress Purifier combines speed, simplicity and effectiveness like no other.
In eight seconds, it makes 24 ounces (710 ml) of clean drinking water anywhere on earth. Geopress protects from waterborne pathogens (e. g. virus, bacteria, protozoan cysts), pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, and even microplastics. Also improves taste, smell, and clarity!
And what is almost as important: Geopress Purifier saves money and waste; travel sustainably and never buy single-use bottled water again.
• Removes: waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.9% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
• Filters: particulates (sediment, microplastics) and many chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals
• SimpleVent Drink Cap vents air while purifying, protects against cross contamination, grime and dirt, allows one-handed hydration through fast-flow drink spout
• Active Technology: ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon
• Fast Flow Rate: 8 seconds per 24 oz (5 liters/minute)
• Durability: built tough to perform in harsh conditions and withstand 10 ft drops (full of water) onto concrete
• Cartridge lifespan: rated for 350 cycles (65 gal./250 L), or three years have elapsed since first use, it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge
• BPA-Free materials: made from polypropylene, food-grade silicone, TPE, ABS food-grade plastic
• Capacity: 710 ml
• Weight: 450 g
• Height: 26.5 cm
• Diameter (at base): 8.6 cm