Product details: Goal Zero Guide 12 Nomad Solar Kit Solarpanel
The Goal Zero Nomad 5 is the perfect solution to easily harness solar energy on the go thanks to its light weight.
It has 5 watts of monocrystalline power in a robust housing with an easy-to-use stand and a USB output.
The Nomad 5 connects to the Guide 12 Plus to charge AA/AAA batteries with the sun. The rechargeable battery pack can also be used to power your smartphone, wearables, GPS or tablet when things get tight.
The Guide 12 has a larger battery and USB-C input/USB-A outputs.
The Goal Zero set consisting of Guide 12 & Nomad 5.
• Nomad 5: 4-8 hours
• Nomad 10: 4 hours
• USB source: 4 hours
• Nomad 5 USB port: 5V, up to 1A (5W max).
• Guide 12 USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.0A (10W max), regulated
• Guide 12 USB-C port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max).
• Battery type: NiMH
• Power: 12.0Wh (4.8V, 2500mAh)
• Equivalent capacity of a single cell: 10,000mAh at 1.2V
• Life cycles: Hundreds of cycles
• When stored: Keep connected, or recharge every 3-6 months
• Fuses: none
• Management system: Built-in charge and low battery protection
General Nomad 5:
• Weight: 360 g
• Dimensions: 24 x 17.8 x 2.8 cm
• Max. Angle when set up: 180 degrees
General Guide 12:
• Linkable: No
• Weight (with batteries): 181 g Dimensions: 6.4 x 10.2 x 1.9 cm
• Operating temperature: 0-40°C
• Rated power: 5W
• Open circuit voltage Voc: 6V
• Cell type: Monocrystalline
LED (power): 100mW, white LED.