Garmont Dragontail Tech GTX Approach Shoes Yellow Men
Product details: Garmont Dragontail Tech GTX Approach Shoes Yellow Men
Created for endless adventures, the Dragontail Tech GTX!
With its low-cut design, the Dragontail combines the technical features of a climbing shoe with the comfort and functionality of a lightweight mountaineering boot and is a great choice for challenging approaches over rock and gravel as well as long hikes. The applied shoelaces allow a firm closure up to the toes and, together with the Heel-Lock technology, ensure an optimal fit. By the EVA midsole and heel with double density and the exclusive Ortholite insole, the Dragontail gets a comfortable cushioning effect. A Gore-Tex Extended Comfort lining is located under the upper for comfortable temperatures inside the shoe.
Michelin Fiber Lite technology provides grip and adhesion on uneven and wet terrain. The flat toe provides stable grip on rocky climbs, while the hexagonal, solid and deep lugs secure the foot on descents.
For long-lasting rock protection against debris or rain, the leather face is reinforced at the toe and heel with EFoam panels.
The Dragontail Tech GTX stands for flexibility and durability for optimal performance in any situation.
• Narrow fit
• Upper made of 1.6 mm thick suede leather
• Ultralight EFoam inserts in toe and heel area
• Gore-Tex Extended Comfort lining
• Heel-Lock technology
• Eco-friendly Ortholite UltraLite flow bed
• Midfoot and forefoot areas with soft and shock-absorbing Ultralite compound
• FrameFlex mid-flow bed provides stability and rigidity
• Michelin Offroad 2K for with more grip in the toe area and increased durability
Weight/shoe: 485 g (UK 8)
Lining and insole: textile and other material
Note: Garmont recommends to buy this model one size larger