G3 ION 12 incl. Stoppers Alpine Touring Bindings
G 3 ION 12 is a high performing, most user friendly and most reliable tech binding for aggressive backcountry skiers. Refined with 4 seasons of testing and enhancements.
• Optimal Energy Absorption = Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
• Forward Pressure = Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
• Step-In Guidance = Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
• QuickFlick Heel Lifts = Easy to grab with pole or hand.
• User Friendly Heel Rotation = Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
• Single Tool = Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
• Snow Clearing Channel = Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
• Powerful, Dependable Brake = Fully retracting spring-loaded brake. Reassuring step-in.
• Heel AFD = Consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type.
The ION family of bindings is engineered to the highest performance standards. The optimal toe elasticity and forward pressure in the heel result in maximum energy absorption and consistent release during active use.
The wide freeride mount transfers power to the edges, enhances torsional rigidity and provides superior pull-out resistance. Rigorous testing in the lab combined with real-world field testing by users pushing the limits on skis help G3 in the creation of the best performing bindings in their class.
Please note: your stoppers size should be the next bigger one, depending on your skis´ waist (E.g.: waist 105mm -> 115mm stoppers).
The “size” selection refers to the stoppers' width.
Ski Touring Category
Freeride / Tour
Stopperbreite(n) in mm: