Fjällräven Kånken Art 16L Bag
The Kånken Art of Fjällräven was designed by two Swedish artists, Erik Olovsson and Cecilia Heikkilä, two young creatives. The Fjallraven Kånken backpacks are designed to be faithful companions on their way to school, work or on excursions for decades. Kånken's main material is extremely abrasion-resistant Vinylon F, which is also water-repellent. The seams and zippers are made to a high standard. The simple but sensible compartment layout has proven its worth over the years, as have the sturdy shoulder straps and carrying handle. A reflective Fjällräven logo ensures visibility on the road. All these features make Kånken one of Fjällräven's bestsellers for years.
Even the traditional Kånken has an outstanding environmental record, as the simple design means there is hardly any waste and the backpacks have an extremely long service life. The use of a single polyester yarn, consisting of eleven plastic bottles per rucksack and additionally reducing water and energy consumption, led to the dyeing of the rucksacks using the so-called SpinDye® process.
• Special edition Kanken with unique graphic printing
• Part of the Polar Fox Initiative to support climate protection projects
• Made from durable G-1000 Heavy Duty ECO S
• Shoulder straps and handles made of webbing at the top
• 2 open side pockets and one zipper pocket on the front side
• Name badge in main compartment
• Dimensions: 38x27x13 cm
• Weight 400g
65% recycled polyester, 35% cotton
Wir Denken Um