Product details: Fjällräven Expedition Pack Down Jacket Patina Green Women
The Expedition Pack from Fjällräven is a stylish thermal protection for the cold winter days. The slip-on blouson has a very comfortable cut and the thick hood protects the head and ears.
This down anorak is super compressible and serves perfectly as an extra layer over or under a shell jacket. The slightly more generous cut with the side zipper makes it easier to put on and take off.
The down jacket is padded with a layer of ethically sourced down in quilted channels, as well as synthetic insulation at the elbows for added thermal protection and at the shoulders for increased resistance to pressure and moisture.
Expedition Pack Down by Fjällräven is just brilliant for winter activities. The winter can come.
• Padded with high quality, ethically sourced down
• Half front zip with inner placket
• The side zip and a slightly more generous cut make it easier to put on and take off
• Packable in kangaroo pouch to be used as a pillow
• Lightweight 100% recycled polyamide shell and lining
• Fill weight: 100 g
Outer material: 100 % polyester
Inner material: 100 % polyester
Filling: 90 % down, 10 % feathers; Contains non-textile parts of animal origin