Fjällräven Canada Wool Padded Streetwear Jacket Men
The Fjällräven Canada Wool Padded Jacket is a logger-style midlayer perfect for a cosy evening at the bonfire.
The warmer version of the Fjällräven Canada shirt made out of soft flannel and recycled wool. The lining is made out of Lavalan, a sustainable combination of Swedish wool and PLA-fibres made out of maize starch.
Shoulders, ellbows and pocket flaps are reinforced with super durable G-1000 Eco. The perfect jacket to wear under a shell jacket on cold fall and winter days or for itself when the temperatures are mild.
• soft flannel made out of recycled wool and polyester
• filling made out of choosen swedish wool and PLA out of maize starch
• G-1000 Eco reinforcements
• one chest and two waist pockets with zippers
• knobs on the front and the cuffs
• Weight: 867g
65% wool, 30% polyester, 5% other fibres
G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Wir Denken Um