Product details: Fischer Ranger 102 23/24 Ski Men
Equipped with many sophisticated features, the Fischer Ranger 102 can be used universally and is the ideal choice for freeriders who like to accelerate on the piste as much as they like to draw their lines in powder.
It supports deep snow lovers with its good medium width optimally when powdering and scores at the same time with its pleasant handling on the slopes.Equipped with many sophisticated refinements, the Fischer Ranger 102 is universally applicable and the optimal choice for freeriders who like to accelerate on the slopes as much as they like to draw their lines in the powder.
The Fischer Rnger 102 owes its excellent skiing characteristics to the flex cut, which is tailored to the area of application, and the Titanal reinforcement. Well controllable, agile and stable, the Fischer Ranger 102 is the ideal companion for varied snow adventures.
Fischer's Ranger line is the result of 30 months of intense collaboration between team athletes, store staff, ski developers and passionate skiers with the clear goal of getting more out of every ski day, regardless of conditions or terrain.
In the development of the Ranger series, Fischer has paid special attention to the materials used to reduce the environmental impact. Each model uses 20-25% recycled steel edges. The top layers are made of 50% vegetable oil and 10% recycled materials, and the bases are made of at least 50% recycled material. The skis have a core made of waste-free wood and the titanal used is at least 80% recycled material. All materials used are REACH compliant and the Austrian production facilities use 60% solar energy.
• Performs in any terrain
• Highly agile, easy to turn
• Sandwich Sidewall Construction: wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in classic sandwich construction for harmonious flex and perfect rebound
• Shaped Ti 0.5: titanal insert perfectly adapted to the ski geometry, provides stability, grip and smoothness
• Flex-Cut: optimized flex behavior of the ski
• Freeski Rocker: shorter contact length of the ski ensures easier turn initiation and energy-saving skiing
• Sintered Bases: highly wax absorbent and very durable