Elevenate Highway GTX® Ski Jacket Pumpkin Orange Women
Product details: Elevenate Highway GTX® Ski Jacket Pumpkin Orange Women
The Elevenate Highway Jacket is a two-layer Gore-Tex free-skiing jacket. It has light insulation in the sleeves and front panels. We have removed the insulation from the back panels of the jacket to reduce the risk of overheating caused by wearing back protection or a backpack. This, and all the other carefully considered details, make the Highway Jacket a favourite for mechanized skiing, both on- and off-piste. The “Highway” run is an off-piste run in Verbier, and is fairly easy to access by a traverse from Col de Gentianes.
• All-seam sealed, two-layer Gore-Tex.
• 80 g Thermore Rinnova, 100% recycled polyester insulation.
• Heat regulation zone in the jacket’s back.
• Fully adjustable, fixed storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
• Detachable fake fur around the hood.
• Extra high front collar with brushed tricot on the inside for comfort. Ventilation holes in the inner placket.
• Pre-shaped sleeves
• Fixed powder skirt with snap-to-pant system and anti-slip elastic.
• Hand pockets with brushed tricot and a goggle cloth.
• Ski pass sleeve pocket and zippered chest pocket.
• Earphone compatible, zippered inner pocket.
• Inner mesh storage pocket.
• Armpit ventilation with two-way water resistant zippers.
• Anatomically shaped wide cuffs to fit over gloves.
• Inner lycra cuffs with thumb holes.
• YKK water resistant zippers.
Shell: 100% polyester with Gore-Tex membrane
Lining: 100% polyester
Insulation: 100% recycled polyester