Elevenate Combin Down Jacket Deep Forest Women
Product details: Elevenate Combin Down Jacket Deep Forest Women
The Elevenate Combin is a highly technical down jacket for cold days in the mountains and elsewhere. This is Elevenate’s first jacket in Gore-tex Infinium, which is wind and water-resistant and helps the down retain its loft and insulating properties.
Box wall construction means excellent warmth as the down is distributed in baffles, with no cold spots. Ideal for crisp mid-winter days, and equally useful as a reinforcement garment on ski touring trips, when you pause for a snack between runs.
The adjustable hood stops icy winds and is large enough to fit a ski helmet. Sleeves are pre-shaped for freedom of movement and lycra cuffs make sure the warmth stays inside the garment.
• Wind and water resistant Gore-tex Infinium shell fabric
• Padded with 95/5 white goose down
• Fill power 750 cuin (European standard)
• Box-wall down channels ensures great insulation without cold spots
• Adjustable hood that fits over a ski helmet
• High front collar with brushed tricot on the inside for comfort
• Zippered chest pocket
• Zippered hand pockets with brushed mesh lining for extra warmth
• Mesh storage pocket inside
• Pre-shaped sleeves with inside lycra cuffs
• YKK water-resistant zippers with Elevenate design
Main material: 100% polyamide
Isolation: 100 % down; contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Lining: 100 % polyamide