Dynafit Denali 16/17
Dynafit Denali – Saviour of torturous up-hills
The Denali is a free touring ski for ambitious and downhill orientated adventurers.
In combination with a tech binding and a light freeride-touring boot torturous up-hill climbs are history. With this high-end touring ski the advanced freerider succeed even on the long ascents easily. Arrived on top you will feel as fresh as in the morning – so let’s ride the best bit multiple times.
Unbeatable downhill performance in its weight class. Large ski running surface, wide waist, lot of flow and remarkable high stiffness describe the characteristics. Only in hard terrain and with very high speed you will find out where the limits are. The Denali is the freeride optimized brother of Cho Oyu and Nanga Parbat, which are more in line with the allround and speed touring family.
Designed for expeditions, ski mountaineering and multiday hut-tours
According to its name giving mountain Mount Denali, also known as Mount McKinley, its design purpose are ski expeditions, ski alpinism and demanding multiday backcountry traverses.
• Carbon Speed Stringer: Carbon inlays for optimized Weight-Performance-Balance
• Micro Side-Wall: Integrated and weight reduced sidewall
• Pin Tail: Reduced lift for a power saving position over the ski
• Flex Tip: Best vibration-damping capability through 3-D carbon construction of ski tip
• Triple Radius: Increased edge hold with reduced radius under the binding
• Tail Rocker: Improved maneuverability
• Scoop Rocker: Even tip radius for improved maneuverability and tolerance of front impacts
• Alloy Tip: Aluminium ski tip
• Ski Laminate: Isocore Paulownia ultra-light wood, fiberglass and carbon prepreg in lower and upper layer and titanal reinforcement
• Ski Running Surface: Sintered graphite coatings, maximum wax resorption
(168) 130-97-115 / 21-16-20m / 1190g
(176) 131-98-116 / 22-17-21m / 1290g
(184) 132-99-117 / 23-18-22m / 1390g
(193) 133-100-118 / 23-19-22m / 1490g
Reference Length 176 cm
- Uphill Performance
- Freeride / Tour