Product details: Devold Tuvegga Merino Baselayer Longsleeve Men
The Devold Tuvegga Merino Baselayer Longsleeve is a reversible base layer made of merino wool, designed for high intensity activities that require insulation and the ability to regulate body temperature.
When more insulation is required, Devold's Tuvegga Merino Baselayer Longsleeve can be reversed, where a 3D weave construction with air channel knitting provides additional insulation. An elastic, insulating ripp knit, light and soft, is incorporated to wick moisture and keep you dry during activity.
• 3D knit - Customizable 3D knit construction
• Wearable according to intensity level and changing external temperatures
• Wool Mesh - Strategic placement of breathable mesh
• Rippstrick - Elastic rippstrick, light with high insulation capacity
• Total Easy Care Merino wool: Machine wash and tumble dry
• Extended sleeves with finger holes
99 % wool, 1 % elastane