Product details: Deuter Freerider Lite 20 Backpack Black
If you spend your winters in the mountains – skinning and skiing – then the ultra-lightweight Deuter Freerider Lite touring pack is just what you’re looking for.
Featuring the Deuter Lite carry system and made from a new fabric that’s hard wearing, breathable and snow resistant, the Freerider Lite is extremely comfortable to carry. Sweaty, wet equipment and clothing can be stashed in the front pocket, leaving contents in the main compartment dry.
Deuter hae also equipped it with the Deuter new modular attachment set-up. You can strap your skis, snowboard or snowshoes onto the outside of the pack using two dedicated stowable straps attached to the gear loops on the pack: skis diagonally, snowboards and snowshoes in an upright position. And with the weight of this pack pared down to a minimum, you’ll make light work of the ascent.
• Lite System
• Delrin U-frames
• snug hip fins
• Load adjustment straps
• Goggle holder on shoulder strap
• Adjustable sternum belt
• Reinforced safety compartment for shovel blade and handle
• Attachment loops for the helmet holder
• Fastening straps for ski and snowboard diagonally
• Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
• Ice Axe Attachment
• Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
• SOS label
• Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
• PFC free
Dimensions: H 52 x B 29 x T 17 cm
100D Polyamid Ripstop