- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Product details: Deuter Freerider 28 SL Backpack Tin / Shale Women
The Deuter Freerider pack has clever winter-specific details like access to the main compartment via a fully opening back panel. This gives you good oversight of the contents and it also means the carry system stays dry.
But even if a little snow does get onto the carry system, our new hard-wearing, breathable, snow-resistant fabric will keep your back dry. And when it comes to safety, the Freerider has it all worked out. It features a separate, easy-to-access compartment for your probe and shovel so that your avalanche equipment is quick to access in an emergency.
Deuter also equipped it with a new modular attachment set-up. Two dedicated straps that attach to the gear loops on the pack allow you to affix skis, a snowboard or snowshoes to the pack in no time at all – skis diagonally across the back or in an A-frame, a snowboard or snowshoes in an upright position. These versatile gear straps can also be used as compression straps.
• Alpine System
• Delrin U-frames
• Hip fin with loops
• Adjustable sternum belt
• Load adjustment straps
• Goggle holder on shoulder strap
• Reinforced safety compartment for shovel blade and handle
• Ice Axe Attachment
• A- Frame Ski Fixation
• Zipped access at the back
• Attachment loops for the helmet holder
• SOS label
• Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
• Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
• Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
• PFC free
Dimensions: H 52 x T 34 x B 18 cm
100 % Polyester
SL Slim Line = women specific fit
The women-specific of the SL back length is already evident in the back length: women on average do not have quite as long a back as men. The carrying system of the SL models is therefore designed to be slightly shorter than the standard Deuter backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy.