Product details: Dakine Westside Insulated Ski Pants / Snowboard Pants Andora Women
The weather-resistant Dakine Westside Insulated Pants is designed for athletic freeride skiers and snowboarders who know that a good Dakine Outerwear can increase the fun of the mountain by a lot.
That is why Dakine has equipped this functional thermo pant with a Primaloft® Gold Eco insulation that warms without applying too much. The cut of the trousers, tailored fit, is slightly wider at the bottom and opens into an integrated gaiter that holds snow and stones.
The wearing comfort is also increased by the crotch insert in the step, athletic active girls appreciate the Dakine ski pants but especially the air-permeable mesh inserts on the inside, which can be opened with a zipper.
With the functional pants, girls remain comfortable from the outside as well as inside and just feel comfortable.
• Gusset insert for more freedom of movement
• Preformed knees
• Waistband with belt loops
• Side impact pockets
• Fully welded seams
• Shell: 2L nylon
• Insulation: Primaloft® Black Eco
• Internal lining: Taffeta material
• Main material: 100% polyamide
• Recycled material: 60% polyester
• Animal material: 100% leather (emblem)