Product details: CAMP Skimpo Nanotech Crampons
The CAMP Skimo Nanotech uses the same hyperlight 7075 aluminum alloy frame design and T-Stop binding system as the Skimo Tour with the addition of Sandvik Nanoflex stainless steel reinforcements on the front points for increased durability, strength, and penetration on hard snow and ice.
The micro-adjustable linking bar with large and small range settings delivers a precise fit for all boot lengths. The linking bar can also be replaced with the optional Dyneema® linking strap (sold separately) to reduce weight and allow the crampons to be folded onto themselves for tighter packability.
Semi-auto toe bails (sold separately) can be integrated for boots without toe welts. Anti-balling plates and carrying case included.
• Hyperlight 7075 aluminum alloy construction
• Sandvik Nanoflex stainless steel reinforcements on the front points
• Automatic binding with the new T-Stop toe system
• Semi-auto toe bails are available separately for boots without toe welts
• The heel bail has been optimized to fit A/T ski boots and features 3 height settings for fine-tuning the fit
• Micro-adjustable linking bar with large and small range settings allows for a precise fit without the use of tools
• Dyneema linking straps (available separately) reduce weight (375 g) and allow the crampons to fold onto themselves for tighter packability
• Anti-balling plates and carrying case included
• Torx key for adjustment included
Boot size EU: 36-46