Product details: CAMP Ice Master Run Grödel Lime
The CAMP Ice Master Light is the optimal blend of lightweight and performance. Not only are they lighter weight, but they are also more compact. 13 stainless steel spikes are distributed evenly under the sole of the shoe to provide a secure grip and precise traction on snowy, icy and slippery surfaces.
The innovative elastomer binding system is lightweight and envelopes the foot for a performance fit. Putting them on and taking them off is made easy with the integrated pull tab on the heel. For hikers who need to carry a traction device for those moments when they might need it, the Ice Master Light is the right choice.
Note: on technical terrain, the Ice Master Light does not replace the need for mountaineering crampons.
• Lightweight traction device increases stability on snow, ice and slippery terrain
• 13 stainless steel 13 mm spikes are evenly distributed under the sole of the shoe
• Lightweight elastomer binding system envelopes the foot for a performance fit, and special eyelets where the chains connect to the binding allow for optimal tensioning
• Integrated rear pull tab makes it easy to put on and remove
• Robust stainless steel connecting chains
• Available in 4 sizes for shoes from size 36 to 47
• Hard case is functional and compact with ventilation holes to allow the product to dry
• Weight 170 g - 200 g
S = 36/38 (Violet)
M = 39/41 (Orange)
L = 42/44 (Blue)
XL = 45/47 (Grey)