CAMP Corsa Ice Axe
Camp Corsa is the lightest ice axe in the world! The clean design provides amazing performance especially considering how little it weighs. Perfect for glacier travel, ski mountaineering and adventure racing.
The 7075-T6 aluminum alloy head and shaft meet all CE and UIAA requirements for strength and durability. However, the Corsa is not recommended for ice climbing, rugged mixed terrain, or for intense step chipping.
• The lightest ice axe in the world!
• Forged aluminum pick and adze
• Ideal for snow travel and self arrest
• Can be used as an anchor for glacier rescue and traversing cornices
• CC4U wear indicator warns when the pick is dull beyond the safe limit
• Optional sliding leash (1305) easily attaches to the shaft
Material Pick: 7075 Aluminium
Material Shaft: 1.3 mm 7075 Alu