Burton Vida Snowboard Pant Women
Put it on, take it with you and you'll love it. The Women's Burton Vida Pant is slim cut to mimic your favorite jeans, but hides a host of practical features that keep you comfortable and protected in all conditions. A zonewise mapped stretch mesh and taffeta lining wicks away heat and moisture wherever you need it.
There's plenty of room for more layers as the temperature drops, and the openings on the inside of the legs let air out when it gets too warm. Quilted hand warming pockets and exposed zippers will satisfy your inner fashionista, while the long list of standard features will keep you ready for anything the mountain throws at you.
• YKK® Zippers
• Living Lining® Thermo-Regulating Technology
• Living Lining™ lined with stretch mesh and taffeta material
• 2-ply upper material
• DRYRIDE™ 10,000 mm / 5,000 g
• Fully bonded seams
• slim fit
• Mesh-Lined No-Snag thigh zippers
• Lined hand warming pockets with zipper
• back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
Shell: 100% polyester
Lining: 100% Nylon
Gore-Tex® 2-layer polyester 150D