Product details: Burton Tourist Splitboard Boots Black
The ultimate splitboarding boot with innovations that improve both the climb up and the ride down.
Skintrack or summit bid, the Burton Tourist boot handles the mountains with surefooted confidence.
More negative flex than any other boot in the line enhances glide in the skintrack, while an array of insulating features are key on pre-dawn starts or snow camping missions.
Developed with team riders plus the crew at Spark R&D, the Tourist sticks to the same trusted Vibram sole found on the Driver X for near legendary billy goat grip.
• Speed Zone Lacing System, built-in lace loops allow boot to be converted to traditional lacing
• Burton-exclusive New England laces
• 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
• Increased Negative Flex for improved function in touring mode
• Total Comfort Construction
• Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
• Life Liner with Dryride Heat Cycle Lining, Ultralon Performance Foam and Tuff Cuff
• ReBounce Cushioning
• Vibram EcoStep Rubber outsole with heel welt
• Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology