Burton Hitchhiker Snowboard Bindings
Comfortable on the up, capable on the down.
Get in the fast lane with splitboarding’s most dialed and reliable binding.
It will be ten miles from civilization when you truly appreciate the premium comfort, strength, and proven performance of this Burton x Spark R&D brainchild.
A revolution in splitboard-specific performance, the Burton Hitchhiker binding pairs the easiness of Spark R&D’s Tesla T1 System baseplate with exclusive features like the Hammockstrap™ and Supergrip Capstrap™, both featuring the speed and strength of Double Take buckles.
Topped off with an exclusive hi-back featuring skintrack-friendly negative Forward Lean options, this is the best possible solution for ruling the ups and downs of backcountry touring.
• BASEPLATE Spark R&D Tesla T1 System [Machined Aluminum]
• HI-BACK Burton-Designed Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Negative Lean Hi-Back, Quick-Adjust FLAD™
• ANKLE STRAP Hammockstrap™
• TOE STRAP Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0
• BUCKLES Double Take Buckles
• CUSHIONING True OTT Hi-Back Padding
• BURTON WARRANTY Burton Bindings Warranty
• Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
For mounting Pucks (727 012 14 or 727 012 30) are needed!
Those are not contained in the scope of delivery.
If you buy a Burton or K2 splitboard, there are Voile Pucks included!