Black Diamond Storm 375 Headlamp
The Black Diamond Storm375 is engineered for epics in all conditions, featuring a robust waterproof/dustproof housing and 375 lumens of bright light.
With a new, compact body, the Storm375 is more ergonomic, and the updated user interface includes a secondary switch for easy mode selection. In addition, the updated optical efficiency not only provides brighter light, but also saves battery life that you can now easily track with a six-setting, three-LED battery meter.
The Storm375 also has three different colored night vision modes and peripheral white lighting for close-range activities like carefully re-racking for the final summit pitch in the dark.
The headlamp has the Brightness Memory feature, which allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to the default, full power setting. The Storm375’s PowerTap Technology enables you to quickly and easily access maximum brightness with the touch of a finger.
• Emits up to 375 lumens on max setting
• PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
• Six-Setting 3 LED battery meter
• Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full power
• Regulated for constant light output
• Compact, low-profile design uses four AAA batteries
• Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red, green and blue night-vision, and lock mode
• Multifaceted optical lens design
• Waterproof and dustproof: Sealed housing withstands immersion over 1m for 30 minutes (IP67)